Provide Your Feedback
Please submit some feedback about our services.
I called Bill on a Sunday because I had an exposed live wire in my backyard. Knowing I was concerned that my dog would be electrocuted, Bill came immediately and corrected the problem. He was courteous and professional, and even though it was a Sunday he did not charge an emergency service fee. His price was more than reasonable. Bill is now my go-to electrician. Thanks, Bill!
Kevin S. from Yelp
I was in a bind and needed an electrician right away. Was able to get Bill directly on the phone, and he was so obliging and actually concerned about my electrical needs. Bill is a very professional and congenial man to deal with. He goes the distance for the customer. Honest and reliable. Thanks, Bill for helping us out.
Pamela S. A Loyal Customer
I call Bill Cavanagh at Cavanagh Electric whenever I have an issue that requires a licensed electrician. Canavagh Electric was first recommended to me years ago by a local family, and I have been a loyal customer since. I am fortunate to have found such a competent, professional, and knowledgeable electrician who also charges reasonable prices, and is trustworthy and kind as well. Call Cavanagh Electric - you will be glad you did!
Katherine V. from Google
We recently had an electrical issue in our home and called Bill Cavanagh. The greatest electrician we have used so far, and would highly recommend him. His number is 631-524-7073.
Bill T. from Nextdoor
I’ve had Cavanagh electric complete a few projects on my house and will certainly use again! Best around period! Highly recommended
Anthony A. from Facebook
Bill Cavanagh is the electrician we highly recommend. He's not only extremely knowledgable but honest. Hard to come by that in today's climate.
Michele K. from Nextdoor
Bill did excellent work at our house. We had a bunch of projects and he got through them all quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable electrician!
Vikki V. from Nextdoor
Had Bill at our home the past 2 days, installing new fixtures and troubleshooting several issues. His knowledge and workmanship are both top-notch. I highly recommend Cavanagh Electric.
Paul G. from Nextdoor
Bill came the day after I called him to repair some high hats. He was very thorough, even crawling into my attic to ensure the connections were safe and secure. I highly recommend him and will use Cavanaugh Electric in the future
Hank F. A Loyal Customer
Mr. Cavanagh just left and I can't praise him enough. What a pleasant, helpful man. I will be certain to call him again when I have another sudden need. He even showed me what didn't need fixing.
Anita O. from Nextdoor
I just had some work done by Bill and his team. The team was very friendly and professional. The work is top-notch.
Thank you Bill for giving me light!
Brian J. from Nextdoor
This review is long overdue. A great big thank you to Bill at Cavanagh Electric for the excellent job he did on the electrical renovations to my 100-year-old home. Bill’s service and workmanship are prompt, professional, accurate, and of high quality. Of the electricians I called, Bill was the only one who came on time and followed through with a quote in a timely manner, he has made himself available to work within my limited/crazy work schedule.
My electrical issues were particularly traumatic and stressful being a single homeowner of an old, old house. Bill’s quick response and excellent service has made a stressful situation easier to deal with. I have his contact information close at hand and will very likely be using Cavanagh Electric’s services again as well as recommending Bill to others.
Thanks again! Michelle
Michelle L. from Google
Cavanagh electric inc. was the electrical company that did all my electrical work in my backyard. All work was done on time as promised and everything was done to code. While doing the job Bill from Cavanagh Electric pointed out that my pool needed an important grounding part to protect my family in case of any accidental electric shock while in the pool. I had no idea of such a hazard. The price for protecting my family is priceless. I highly recommend his services to anyone who wants the job done right at an affordable price.
Robert V. from Facebook
I can’t say enough about the service I received. Had a power outage in my basement. Bill came in a coupling hours-assessed situation and told me exactly what he was going to do as well as the cost. He was friendly, professional and did an excellent job. And the cost was very reasonable. The outage was affected by the alarm system he even looked at that. He went the extra mile. I will definitely use him again for future work and recommend him to others.
Debbie J. A Loyal Customer
Had an old thermostat replaced by Bill Cavanagh recently during cold snap this New Year's weekend. First time using him after reading his reviews here and he did not disappoint! My house is an older model so, not uncommon to encounter electrical issues. He's been at his craft over 30 years and is familiar with them. He's a professional, he's local, and very fair. Probably what mattered most was getting the job done well and his kind demeanor. I've had other electricians living here 33 yrs and he is by far the best. I am grateful to finally find someone I can rely on. He isn't going to rip you off and knows his craft.
Diana D. from Nextdoor
Bill was awesome. We needed a breaker replaced and he took the time to walk me thru everything he was doing. He not only replaced the one that we were having an issue with but he checked all the others as well (glad he did since a couple more needed to be replaced as well). Very knowledgeable and personable. He made sure everything worked to our satisfaction. Am very happy with the work done and would highly recommend to anyone in need of a quality electrician.
Kevin M. A Loyal Customer
I don’t normally take the time out to write a review, but when looking for an electrician, we could all use a good recommendation. Bill IS THE BEST!! He has now worked at my home multiple times, and EVERY TIME was professional, clean, and excellent service! I’ve recommended him to family and friends who have hired him and said the same thing. Fair pricing and quality products! From small jobs to tough jobs…as long as Bill is still working, I won’t be looking for another electrician again
Anthony A. A Loyal Customer
I was on a business trip to Tampa when the electricity in my house started behaving weirdly. My wife's surge protector for her computer sparked and burnt out. So did an electrical outlet in the kitchen and lights all over the house started flickering. She was terrified and called 911. The firemen could not diagnose the problem and turned off the mains. She had to leave the house like this and go to work.
I called several electricians and Bill was the first to respond. I described what was happening and asked if he could come the next morning. He said he would come right away. I explained that I was in Florida and my wife was at work and would return much later. He asked what she would do when she came back since the house had no power and no heat. I said she would manage with lots of blankets.
He said that would be a shame and asked me to ask her to call when she got home. She did. He came by past 8:00 pm, evaluated the situation, and put in a temporary fix. The house was safe and he assured her but some things needed to be taken care of. But, meantime, she had heat and electricity.
I won't go into the details of my electrical problems but Bill was knowledgeable about what needed to be done and most caring and concerned about having this done with minimum disruption to our life
I would certainly classify this as a service well above and beyond anything I expected. Will now call him for any electrical issue I have. Can't go wrong with him. And his charges are quite reasonable.
Srikumar R. from Nextdoor